Friday, June 11, 2010

MTV Movie Awards

So for the first time ever I watched an entire awards show in one sitting, without flipping the channels. Of course, I watched it 4 days later on my DVR. But here is my list of Random Things I Noticed…

Aziz Ansari is funny. I didn’t realize. I mean I’ve seen a few minutes of Parks and Recreation, but not enough to watch every week. Sorry.

Tiny was sitting next to Paris Hilton. Not looking very happy at the seating arrangements or Aziz Ansari’s comedy sketch.

The Adam Sandler/Kevin James/Chris Rock/David Spade/Rob Schenider skit was not funny. The cast Grown Ups did not write their little skit. I refuse to believe it because I know Chris Rock and Kevin James are funnier than that. I’ve watched their stand ups, so I refuse to believe they wrote it.

Sorry Diddy. You still can’t act. Sit down. And by the way you’ve been “less cool.” And please stop molesting white girls. (i.e. the hug he gave Anna Kendrick.)

Tom Cruise is hilarious as Les Grossman.

Kiss Cam: uh, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens…You guys have been together for too long to be so uncomfortable on camera. Like, you guys are famous now. You should be used to unwanted attention.

Kristen Stewart is so socially awkward. I like her.

Did Ken Jeong throw up a gang sign when he won best WTF moment?

And some censorship rules were clearly broken. We all agree on that, right?

The poor kid from Harry Potter couldn’t even finish his speech. But it was funny, to watch, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment