Friday, April 17, 2009

In Other Entertainement News

In other entertainment news: Ashton Kutcher reached 1,000,000 followers on Twitter, while yours truly is struggling to hit 20, but I only need four more! (Sad, I know, moving on.)
Keshia Knight Pulliam (Rudy from The Cosby Show) is slated to have her own reality show on Oxygen, (anyone care? There go those crickets chirping.) Stop with the reality shows, people. Please!
Jamie Foxx told Miley Cyrus to do a sex tape. Wait, what? Calm down, he was just joking and he later apologized. I'm not a Hannah Montana fan, and when I heard it I thought it just meant that he wanted her star to burn out and for her to fade into obscurity. Other people were outraged, saying, "She's a child!" and "How would he feel if someone said that about his daughter?" I say, lighten up. And all those people who are so outraged and disappointed, Miley is not that innocent. Think about what YOU were doing at 16. Yeah. I thought so.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know what you were doing at 16 but I was a sweet little (not literally) angel who did her homework on the bus on the way home from school because when I got home I had to do the laundry, cook dinner and clean the house for a family of 7 and then when I did go to bed I was rudely waken up just 2 hours short of getting up for school by my mother who had just a tad too much too drink to cook her a homemade meal. That's what I was doing at age 16.

    ReplyDelete