Thursday, June 30, 2011

This Is Why I Don't Add My Little Cousins

Remember the good old days? When Facebook was only for people in college? Your aunt didn't have one, neither did her 13 year old daughter or Divorce Court? I miss those days. When it was all about connecting with people you used to know? I made a rule: that I wouldn't add any of my family member under a certain age. I unfortunately broke that rule and started adding my little cousins. Big mistake, these kids are posting things and doing things that are just wrong and way to grown for pre teens and pre pre teens. Sadly in the midst of the inappropriate pictures and statuses are heartbreaking updates that say things like, "so sad my mom isn't going to my graduation" or "my parents left me home alone again, they really love me" So what's a cousin to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment